Our guest rooms are in a beautiful 18th century house with a long history, surrounded by a park with huge chestnut trees. The rooms are especially cosy and accordingly decorated to make you feel completely at home. Whether you are in the house, in your room or in the park, you will definitely be able to relax here. Breakfast is served in the garden during Summer (weather allowing), otherwise in the large dining room.
In wintertime you can relax peacefully in front of the fireplace, read a great book or while away the time with a board game.
Garden & Pool
- Wireless Internet access.
- Bicycle hire.
- Children’s play area.
- Swimming pool.
We are open for you all year round.
Our comfy guest rooms are on the first floor of the house. Each of our rooms has a large double bed or single beds and for some also an additional bed, a bath with shower/tub and WC. Breakfast is included in the price.
- La Chambre Rose – 1 double bed (140), 1 single bed (for children <12 years), bath with shower and WC, view out to the park
- La Chambre Verte – 1 double bed (140), bath with shower and WC, view out to the park
- La Chambre Bleue – 1 double bed (140), 1 single bed (90), wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub and WC, great view of the Montagne Bourbonnaise
- La Chambre Jaune – 1 double bed (140), wardrobe, bathroom with shower and WC, great view of the Montagne Bourbonnaise
- La Suite – 50 m² suite, with a large room (1 large bed 180 cm or 2 single beds), corridor, separated WC, and a big bath room with bathtub